top of page

Jerod Taylor's Sins and Secrets Stage Play Group

Public·25 members
Askold Shcherbakov
Askold Shcherbakov

Bleach Episode 299

This is a special prologue episode to the new Bleach movie opening this Saturday (damn why can't I just shunpo there). The episode begins with a soul being attacked and a soul reaper being eaten. Urahara then warns Rukia to be careful about the attacks, and then conveniently leaves for vacation. Then Zennosuke Kurumadani is attacked by an unknown creature and is then saved by Rukia. The unknown enemy then breaks out of the ice, and tries to attack Rukia. Rukia then fires sokatsui, which has no effect on the enemy and the enemy, to Rukia's surprise flies away. The enemy then states that he knew that Rukia would come if he started attacking Karakura Town. The enemy then reveals himself to be Shrieker, a hollow from early on in the series, who, while alive, was an infamous serial killer, whom Ichigo defeated and was then sent to the depths of Hell. Rukia then demands how Shrieker escaped Hell. Shrieker refuses to say anything. Shrieker begins to pursue Rukia and Zennosuke tries to assist Rukia, only to end up getting injured. Rukia the tells Zennosuke to stay put, and she goes after Shrieker. A fight then ensues between Rukia and Shrieker. Shrieker appears to get the upper hand on Rukia, and when it seems that defeat is imminent for Rukia, Zennosuke appears out of nowhere and releases his Shikai. Zennosuke encloses Shrieker in rock and suggests that while they have the change, both Rukia and himself escape. Shrieker then fires bombs through his arm and one of them hits Zennosuke. The injured Zennosuke tells Rukia to get away. Shrieker then grabs Rukia by the neck and smashes her into a wall. Shrieker then explains why he has his chain and explains that he is a Togabito, or Sinner from Hell. Rukia says that there is no way he could have escaped. Shrieker then proclaims that he did and taunts Rukia and continues to strangle her. Rukia then pushes Shrieker away and opens up part of his cloak in the process. Shrieker then panics and quickly buttons his cloak back up. Then, Renji appears to assist Rukia. Shrieker and Renji begin to fight. When it seems that Shrieker is victorious over Renji, Renji releases his Bankai and uses Hikotsu Taiho. Rukia then cuts Shrieker from behind. Shrieker then returns to Hell and says he will keep returning from the depths of Hell. The scene then switches to the Seireitei, where an emergency captains meeting is being held. Yamamoto proclaims that Rukia and Renji will be stationed as advanced troops and will get authorization to enter Hell in case of Emergency. Ukitake then asks if Ichigo will help as well. Yamamoto states that Ichigo needs to stay out of this. The scene switches to an unknown land, where Espadas Aaroniero Arruruerie and Szayelaporro Grantz land. Aaroniero and Szayelaporro begin to fight, only to be interrupted by an unknown man. The mysterious man tells the two Espada that they are in Hell and that they are dead. Szayelaporro thanks the man for jogging his memory, and begins to attack the man and demands how to get out of Hell and back to Hueco Mundo. The man then states that there is not way out. The man then introduces himself as Shuren and declares that the only way to survive in Hell are to follow his orders. He then introduces his comrades Taikon, Gunjo, and Garogai. Shuren then tells his men to make the espada to learn to "appreciate" Hell. Then Aaroinero attacks in his Resurrección. Aaroniero is taken down in an instant. Then Szyalaporro goes into his Resurrección and releases a Gran Rey Cero. Shuren appears to "kill" the pair and states that their level of power was nowhere enough to open it. Gunjo then states that he "killed" Shrieker after he returned from the world of the living. Shuren then states that their dark days are about to come to an end. The lantern in Shuren's hand reveals a burning vision of Ichigo 2nd Hollow form. Shuren then states to "it looks like it has to be you," and states that he will bring Ichigo down.

Bleach Episode 299

Ok since I spent so much time on the recap, I'll be really brief here. I really liked this episode it turned out a lot better than I anticipated. I love how it foreshadowed a lot of plot points in the movie (that we know of). Plus I thought it was clever to bring Shrieker back, he was really the first "bad guy" ever in Bleach and it made sense since he is the only character that readers know that was sent to Hell, to being featured in an episode about Hell. Plus the incorporated the special Hell chapter from last week into the anime extremely well. The animation and art was good, but not great. The music selection was also decent, and this was the only time I think they used OST 2 properly (shutters thinking about the "B" word). The only thing I don't understand is why they changed the color of Glotonería from purple to yellow. Personally I am more of a purple person, but they only reason I can think of, is because of Shuren maybe they thought it would have been too much purple? Hey atleast they used a complementary color.I loved the omake, I mean the fact that Urahara and company are going to Hawaii fits perfectly. I mean I could definitely see Kisuke riding the waves. I mean his English voice actor kind of looks like a surfer and his english VA looks a lot like a long haired Urahara.

The episodes of the Bleach anime television series are based on Tite Kubo's original manga series of the same name. It is directed by Noriyuki Abe, produced by TV Tokyo, Dentsu and Pierrot, and was broadcast in Japan from October 5, 2004, to March 27, 2012.[1] The series follows the adventures of high school student Ichigo Kurosaki who can see spirits and becomes a Soul Reaper, after assuming the duties of Soul Reaper Rukia Kuchiki.

Forty-five pieces of theme music are used for the episodes: Fifteen opening themes and thirty closing themes. Several CDs that contain the theme music and other tracks have been released by Studio Pierrot.[4] As of January 23, 2013, all 366 episodes have been released by Aniplex in Japan in 88 DVD compilations.[5] 32 DVD compilations of the English adaptation of the series have been released by Viz Media,[6][7] and twenty six season boxsets have been released that contain all the seasons of the anime.[8][9]

However, despite being critically acclaimed and internationally loved, the Big Three series have often had problems with filler and pacing throughout their anime runs. Bleach is no different and has its fair share of skippable, non-canon filler episodes.

However, it is still filler at the end of the day, which becomes more apparent in the middle section of this episode sequence. As a result, while entertaining, the episodes are entirely safe to skip for those seeking the canonical experience.

Obviously, they are successful in doing so come Episode 149, allowing the series to rejoin canonical material smoothly and without interruption. While an entertaining string of Bleach episodes that introduces some good concepts, it is unfortunately still filler and not needed to experience the canonical story.

However, it quickly becomes apparent that Amagai has ulterior motives until he eventually outright puts himself at odds with the rest of the Gotei 13. While the storyline was interesting, 34 episodes were too long and drawn out of a sequence for a relatively simple filler arc.

This string of Bleach episodes follows Kisuke Urahara in his attempts to make an Avengers-style team of protectors for Karakura town, with the lovable Kon at its center. The episodes are more entertaining and light-hearted than other filler installments but are still rather dull and hard to sit through overall.

This string of filler episodes has a terrible reputation amongst Bleach fans and the anime community. The Zanpakuto Rebellion arc is incredibly poorly envisioned and constructed, with many plot holes to be found and character assassination just as frequent.

Of course, as is the case with any serialized shonen anime, Bleach is filled to the brim with filler episodes that were meant to give Kubo time as he penned more canon chapters of the manga. Fans who want to watch Bleach and stay informed about its filler should take the following information into mind while getting into this legendary shonen anime.

It's a simple yet interesting arc that fleshes out the world of Bleach even more. The fact that this filler arc only last three episodes would also be a source of joy for fans who don't want to invest themselves in a long-winded narrative that is ultimately forgotten in the grand scheme of things.

The Stolen Hogyoku arc is a bit of a mixed bag. The arc features many one-off episodes while also exploring the side of the Arrancar and how a lot of them aren't really happy with Aizen becoming their leader. It has some interesting moments, but poor pacing and the ham-fisted nature of its inclusion severely takes it down a notch.

Shusuke Amagai was a character that could've been a memorable figure in his own right. In fact, the first few episodes of this filler arc definitely show a ton of promise...but the pacing falls off severely after a while and makes it really hard to get through the rest of the story.

That being said, the final few fights in the series are pretty great and worth a watch. It's just a shame that the new characters introduced in this filler arc are simply too boring to warrant the extended screen time they get. To make matters worse, characters from this arc make an appearance in later filler episodes as well, and those are also pretty unwatchable at times!

An estimated 44% of Bleach episodes are filler, which is a high percentage. This list includes partial canon, fillers, and anime-exclusive canon. You can find the whole list of 163 skippable episodes via the link below.

Along those lines, the Bleach films were also incredibly popular for a time, with studio Toho putting out a new one every year several years in a row. Though there's only four of them, anyone looking to marathon the franchise before Bleach makes its return might want to learn when each film came out, and what episodes they should watch them after. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page